Cylinder Shroud Tin
Keeping your engine cool is extremely important. With our cylinder shroud cool tins, it allows cool air to be blown over your hot cylinder heads. The cool air comes directly from the fan shroud and its blown directly onto the hot cylinder heads. These are made out of stamped metal that are made to the perfect original specs. They sit in between the push rods and the cylinders which allows the motor to run at the correct temperature. We offer multiple different styles of the cylinder shrouds. It is important to be sure to pay attention to whether you have a single port or dual port engine. You will need to purchase the cylinder shroud tins that correlate with that type engine. Also, the second option we offer is either chrome or black. There is no difference in performance, just color. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-955-9795.
- Single Port Cylinder Tins Black Pair For Air Cooled VW EnginesSKU#: CPR119174$39.99
- Dual Port Cylinder Shrouds Black For Air Cooled VW EnginesSKU#: CPR119122$34.99
- Dual Port Cylinder Tin Shrouds Chrome Fits Air Cooled VW EnginesSKU#: CPR119124$39.99
- Dual Port Cylinder Shrouds Chrome For Buggys And BajasSKU#: CPR119125$39.99
- Fan Shroud Spacers Kit Fits Performance VW Air Cooled EnginesSKU#: CPR119110$11.99
- VW Bug Beetle Buggy Black Gen/Alt Backing Plate CoverSKU#: CPR119128B$8.99