Keeping your breather in good working condition is very important if you want your car to work correctly. A pertinent piece to your breather is the oil cap. We carry two types of oil caps, one that is just the generic stock looking one, the other that is a chrome plated oil cap. While replacing the oil cap, you should always replace the oil cap gasket as well. This will ensure that you have a good tight seal. It may be a good idea to go through and replace the oil draft tube and the oil breather tube seal as well. While replacing these, it ensures that you know the oil breather and all of it's components are in great shape. If you choose to replace the alternator or generator stand, always be sure to replace the stand gasket as well as the stand baffle. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 1-800-955-9795 and we are more than happy to assist you.
- Oil Draft Tube Boot Fits Bug 64-72 For Air Cooled VW EnginesSKU#: CPR311115541$3.19
- Oil Breather Tube Seal Fit VW Bug Air Cooled VW EnginesSKU#: CPR111-497$5.99
- Dune Buggy Tab Style Oil Cap Fits All 1200cc 1600cc VW Air Cooled EnginesSKU#: CPR111115485-DB$4.99
- Dune Buggy Chrome Stock Style Oil Cap For Air VW Cooled EnginesSKU#: CPR115216-DB$3.99
- Oil Cap Gasket VW Bug Beetle 1955 - 1974 Air Cooled VW EnginesSKU#: CPR111115487$3.19
- T-3 Oil Tube (For Oil Filler Pipe) For Air Cooled VW EnginesSKU#: CPR311115329B$9.99
- VW Specialty Cam Lock Style Oil Filler Nut Removal ToolSKU#: CPR012106$18.99